At previous post, I connect my gtablet to usb port of Omnia2 and surf internet. So, if you forget your usb cable, you might want to share Omnia2′s 3G via bluetooth (I hope it use less power than wifi sharing).
Here are the steps:
- Open WM6′s Start->Internet Sharing, select ‘Bluetooth PAN’ PC Connection, and Connect.
- Get your WM6 device’s bluetooth MAC address using whatever method (Omnia2 can get from bluetooth device info), and suppose it is e8:e5:e6:49:xx:xx
- Open terminal emulator on gtablet
- #pand -c e8:e5:e6:49:xx:xx (gtablet and WM6 device will prompt you to pair them together, if you didn’t do that)
- #ifconfig bnep0 192.168.0.47
- #route add default gw 192.168.0.1 dev bnep0
- #setprop net.dns1 192.168.0.1